Unleash the power of Spriv’s Unix-Linux Adaptive PAM Multi Factor Authentication, which provides you with a set of robust Multi Factor Authentication methods: Adaptive Risk Based Authentication, Push Notification, TOTP and Two Way SMS, Spriv is a proud exclusive provider for a patented technology: Unix-Linux Adaptive PAM Multi Factor Authentication and Adaptive Two Factor Authentication Remote Desktop (RDP).
To start using Spriv’s Multi Factor Authentication, just follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Administrator account for your company.
- Download Spriv’s Multi Factor Authentication Application to your smart phone.
- Pair your mobile phone with your new administrator account.
- Very important! How can I insure access to Spriv’s platform also in cases that I lost/forgot my phone? Please follow the instructions before you start using Spriv: How to save the Recovery Code in a safe place AND How add a secondary administrator paired with a second phone?
- Decide which service, system, or appliance you want to protect with Spriv’s Multi Factor Authentication platform:
Our team would love to get your feedback. Please don’t be shy 🙂