Spriv is free for 10 users without any obligation, and with no credit card required. Use it to implement Spriv’s proof of concept Two Factor Authentication in your company in just few minutes and start experiencing why Spriv’s 2FA is better than any other 2FA in the market today.
The information below will assist you in testing Spriv’s functionality and management capabilities before enrolling your entire company. Once you feel that you are ready to start protecting your entire company, simply import your users and pair the new users in few simple clicks.
2. Create a free 2FA account by filling your information and Clicking on “Sign-up”
3. In order to pair your mobile phone with your username, Spriv will send a unique 32 bit URL to the user’s cell phone number via SMS. Click on that link.
4. Spriv’s site will open in your phone’s browser, click on the “pair” link.
5. Voila!!! The pairing process is complete. In order to activate your account, Spriv will automatically send a SMS message at the time the pairing is completed. Please reply to the SMS message. Spriv will receive your reply and send an email confirmation. Once you get that email you will be able to login to your account.
6. Go to https://m.spriv.com/ and enter your username and password. In the “Two Factor Authentication Method” you can select between:
A. Allow/Deny w/Auto: Just one single click is sufficient for Spriv to automate future authentications for cases where you are using the same computer signature and the same narrow geographical area, so no additional user intervention will be required in order to login. Spriv’s technology is much faster than any other 2nd factor 2nd channel provider in the market. This is Spriv’s patent pending and patent protected technology. Simply:
ii. Allow the transaction in your phone.
iii. Logon again from the same browser. This time, interaction with your cell phone is not required as long as you are using the same computer signature and are within the same narrow geographical area. As you see, the 2nd time will not require user intervention and the second factor works automatically and in less than 1 sec. Isn’t that cool? 🙂
B. TOTP: The good old TOTP that we all know. Works just by having a battery in your mobile device. No internet connection or reception is required.
7. Another second factor authentication option is Allow / Deny without Automation. Login to https://m.spriv.com go to “Transaction” and select “Verification Request” and click on “Verification Request” button.
You will get the message below to your mobile phone once you click on the “Verification Request” button.
Once you are ready, you can start loading users in bulk by accessing “User Management” > “”Import End-Users” or individually using the manual option by clicking “User Management” > “Add-End-User”.
Good luck and our team would love to get your feedback. Please don’t be shy 🙂