Unleash the power of Spriv’s Multi Factor Authentication, which provides you with a set of robust Two Factor Authentication methods: Adaptive Risk Based Authentication, Push Notification, TOTP and Two Way SMS.
Video: How Spriv’s Unique Adaptive Authentication works
To start using Spriv’s Multi Factor Authentication, just follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Administrator account for your company.
- Download Spriv’s 2FA Application to your smart phone.
- Pair your mobile phone with your new administrator account.
- Add a secondary administrator account for your company using a secondary phone. The secondary administrator account allows access into your company account in case that the primary account is locked or the phone is lost.
How to add a secondary Administrator:
- Please ask the secondary Administrator to install Spriv’s 2FA application on his iPhone or Android. Links to Spriv’s 2FA are available in step “2” above.
- Login to Spriv’s Adaptive Two Factor Authentication Administrators Control Panel go to “Settings” > Administrators > Click on ‘Create Administrator account’ and provide the secondary administrator information including the secondary administrator’s mobile phone number and email.
- Go to “User Management” > “End User list” or “User Management” > “Search End User”, mark the secondary administrator account and click on “Invite”.
- A pairing invitation is then sent by the existing administrator to the secondary administrator via SMS and Email.
- The secondary Administrator receives the SMS and Email with the pairing link.
- The secondary Administrator clicks on the pairing link and voila the secondary Administrator is paired.
FYI: You can add multiple administrators to your company account.
- Use your secondary administrator account to log into your Company’s Administrators Control Panel.
- Configure your company’s settings, such as callback URL, at “Settings” > “My Company” (for detailed information about configuring your company’s setting please click on ‘Managing your company 2FA Settings’.
- Decide which service, system, or appliance you want to protect with Spriv’s Multi Factor Authentication platform:
Our team would love to get your feedback. Please don’t be shy 🙂