Go to www.spriv.com and click on ‘Client Login’ enter your Username / Password and navigate to: ‘Account update’ > ‘Update a user profile’
Choose a user profile by using one of the following options:
- User Management > End-User list
- User Management > Search End-User
Click on the blue computer icon and enter ‘Update a user profile’ screen.
In the ‘Update a user profile’ screen you will be able to edit the following user’s information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Person ID
- Country and Mobile Phone number*
- Status has three options:
- Active: Default. Two-Factor Authentication is ON if the user successfully completed the pairing process.
- Bypass: All logins will be approved automatically, bypassing 2FA. Useful in cases of phone loss or authentication issues.
- Disabled: All logins will be denied automatically, bypassing 2FA. Useful in cases of security threats.
At the bottom of the screen there are two check marks:
- Paired– Indicates whether the end-user has successfully paired his device using the mobile app
- Locked-out– Indicates that the end-user failed a series of authentication attempts. To unlock the account simply clear the check mark.